2010年1月2日 星期六

Going back tomorrow

Time flies!
Going back to Taiwan tomorrow after a 2 weeks break in my home sweet home
Gonna miss Penang so much, family, friends, foods, shoppings, cinemas, ...
So much "accomplishments" this round back :
a family stay at Gurney hotel, trip to Cameron highlands, wonderful house christmas party, the 2D1N in Hatyai, the first two movies in cinema after 4.5 years (Sherlock Holmes and Avatar, simply awesome!), and not to forget my first horse riding at Golden Sand beach yesterday...
thanks to my loving family members for all your accompany and arrangement, it makes my trip back sooooo worthy this time..
Of course, the best will be knowing my mom is getting healthier and seeing my nephew and my sister beginning their wonderful new lives in Singapore!
Wow
Wow
will update my blogs with bunchful of pictures which I have yet to process from my heavenly heavy Canon 500D..
:)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers