2009年10月14日 星期三

A baby-intoxicated mom

My blog has been hybernating for more than 10 days so here I am.
I can't just leave it like that barehanded!
Here they are some pictures taken recently..
Again, babies, babies....
Looks like my life is NOTHING other than babies.. I should start thinking about doing something for MYSELF.
Something like.. going back to school studying something that offers another career option..?
An option that allows more time for me to.... be around with my BaBies....
well haha..I admit I AM one of those baby-intoxicated mom..
What to do? They make me happy everyday ma
:)


一起玩 (看得出來kaden真是個活力充沛的小男生)


你姐姐我小時後曾經很配合的拍了一系列柚子頭照片,弟弟你怎麼那麼不配合


逛 Elite.. 餵弟弟吃小饅頭的好姐姐


我是啄木鳥



一同吃早餐


帥啦


去游泳!

1 則留言:

  1. haha...!! 2 little cute babies... miss them so much... XD

    I like the photo that kaden biting, "我是啄木鳥"..
    haha..!!! so cute le... haha...!!

    回覆刪除

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers